Administrative Separation Board Representation

If you are facing an administrative separation board based on misconduct, you need an effective advocate to help convince the board that you should not be separated and if you are separated, that your discharge should be an Honorable one. A General or Other Than Honorable Discharge for misconduct will harm your future employment prospects and potentially take away your GI Bill depending on which enlistment you are on. I have either prosecuted or defended at dozens and dozens of administrative separation boards. Give yourself the best chance of being retained or separated with an Honorable Discharge. Call me. Let me help you. Consultations are free and flat fees (set fees) are available.